The Expert Advice Exchange (EAX) is now accepting next round applications from eligible social sector organisations in NSW to receive pro bono expert advice and support from leading law firms, professional services firms, and financial institutions, till 5pm (AEST) on 23 September 2016.
You are greatly encouraged to apply if you:
- Are a not-for-profit or social enterprise based in NSW that delivers services
- Want to build knowledge and skills to participate in new approaches, like social impact investment or outcomes-based contracting
- Are interested in improving your outcomes focus, diversifying income streams, or transitioning to a new business model
- Have potential for growth
- Would otherwise have limited financial resources to purchase the advice required
The EAX is a platform that builds capability in the social sector by facilitating relationships and partnerships between the private and social sectors, which may help you respond better to future government tenders, calls for proposals, or expressions of interest.