Impact Investing Australia is proud to be a lead supporting organisation for the Impact Investment Summit Asia Pacific 2016.
Momentum is building for the 2nd Impact Investment Summit at Doltone House, Sydney, with 5 stellar international speakers leading the line-up.
International speakers will bring valuable insight into the global landscape providing current
best practice, international case studies, examples of impact portfolios, deals, investment
processes and knowledge of new frontiers.
Early bird registration now open!
Speakers include• Amit Bouri, CEO & Co-founder Global Impact Investing Network (GIIN), (US)
• Ben Thornley, Co-founder and Managing Partner at Tideline (US)
• Abigail Noble, CEO of The ImPact (US)
• David Wood, Director at Initiative for Responsible Investment (US)
• Amit Bhatia, CEO of Impact Investors Council (IND)
• Wolfgang Hafenmayer, Head of Societal Impact Advisory at Trusted Family (CH)
Find out more about the 2016 Summit and its ever-evolving, impressive line-up of international and local impact investment leaders.