- Victoria becomes first state to issue a green bond raising $300 million
- RIAA’s benchmark report 2016 reveals growth in impact investing in Australia by 74%
- NAB to finance third NSW social impact investment that will fund a program aimed at reducing prisoner reoffending
- Investor appetite for solar investments rapidly growing as $100 million solar fund launches
- Victoria’s first social impact bond to focus on delivering programmes to fight drug and alcohol addiction
- Greater support and climate-aligned investment needed in Australia
- Social entrepreneurship hackathon helping refugees settle into Australia
- Indigenous Investment Principles to connect Indigenous nations and financial market
- Social Finance launches interactive database of global impact bonds
- INGO Impact Investing Network releases report highlighting growing role international NGOs play in impact investing
- Green bonds need to “provide predictability that investors seek” to become established part of market.
- Impact investing courses grip curriculums at elite business schools in response to shifting demographic
- Deutsche Bank enters responsible investment market by aiming to raise €1bn from socially responsible products
- COMMENT: Can designing impact classes lift barriers to impact investing?
- New Zealand’s first social impact bond collapses
- Pope Francis champions impact investments at Vatican Impact Investment Conference