- Submission to the Independent Review of the Australian Public Service: Transforming the APS to unlock social innovation. July 2018
- Pre-Budget Submission 2018-19: Impact Capital Australia. December 2017
- Submission to the Productivity Commission Productivity Review: Inquiry into Australia’s productivity performance and reform priorities. Information about the Review is available here.
- Submission in response to Australian Government’s Social Impact Investing Discussion Paper. February 2017. Information about the Discussion Paper is available here.
- Submission to the Australian Productivity Commission Inquiry Into Data Availability and Use.
July 2016. Information about the Commission is available here.
- Submission to the Federal Government’s Affordable Housing Working Group.
March 2016. Information about the Working Group is available here.
- Submission to Treasury on the Financial Systems Inquiry’s Final Report.
March 2015. Information about this process can be found here.
- Submission to the Inquiry of the role of the private sector in promoting economic growth and reducing poverty in the Indo-Pacific region by the Joint Standing Committee on Foreign Affairs, Defence and Trade, Foreign Affairs and Aid Sub-Committee.
May 2014. Information about the Inquiry can be found here.
- Submission to the Financial System Inquiry to establish a direction for the future of Australia’s Financial System.
March 2014. Information about the Inquiry can be found here.